Monday, February 14, 2011

#17 When you can't control your own dreams.

Have you every known you were dreaming, decided to take advantage of it by doing something incredible, like flying, winning a million dollars, or winning an epic ninja battle, but something stopped you?

That happened to me a few days ago. It was during that 15 minute sleep state after your snooze alarm that has very vivid dreams. I realized I was dreaming, and decided that I was going to go out for a little jet pack flight. AWESOME! This was going to be fun. There was only one problem…

I couldn't put my pants on!!! They were like negatively charged magnets for my feet. I just couldn't do it. This went on and on until I woke up, disappointed of course. My awesome flight was cancelled cause I couldn't get out the door with pants on.

Befuddling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooool