Friday, February 11, 2011

#16 A la creme.

Do you know what desert sounds good? Pommes au Four.

Why is that? It has a french name. Even though all it means is Baked Apples, people buy into the fancy names (some more than others). If I had a restaurant and wanted to soak every little penny out of these types of people, this is what I would do.

I would change my menu of...

- Hamburger...............$5.00
- Nachos.....................$7.00
- Vanilla Ice cream.....$4.00

to this....

- Hamberg du yumm..........$10.00
- Ques aux Nach................ $14.00
- Creme a la Creme Vanil...$8.00

Why change the names and jack the prices? Because these people fall for foreign names and will pay for it. It is kinda ridiculous.

Wanna know a good desert? A Dairy Queen Blizzard!

1 comment:

Connor said...

With fancy names like that, half the time I don't know exactly what it is that I am getting. P.S.-You can't beat the Blizzard!!!