Thursday, May 19, 2011

#40 - Ice man.

So,  since I am working at a campground for the summer, I naturally get to meet lots of people. And they all have a name. There is the candy man, the frito-lay man, the water-man, the wood man, the pepsi man and (worst of them all)… the ice man.

He came in. This is the dialogue between us.

Me: "Hey there. You are here to fill the ice-container?"

Ice-guy: "Uh huh."

Me: "Awesome, looks like we just need the one filled for today."

Ice-guy: *sighs* and forrows his brow. "Just one!"

Me: "Yes, please! Those are my instructions."

Ice-guy: "I usually do more than that."

Me: "We just want the one for today."

Ice-guy: *sighs* "Fine. Why haven't you guys put the handle on the ice door! I gave you one about a year ago to put on."

Me: "Sorry?"

Ice-guy: *shakes head* "I don't get it."

Wow. And that is the ice guy. He must have a hard life.

No comments: